SUCTION BOX SBO
Cubic, practical and good
SUCTION BOX SBO
Basic suction solutions
Unimog mounted go anywhere power
St. Moritz/CH dreams made a reality
Suction Power by MTS
Compact & powerful.
What can a suction box do?
Areas of Application
Suction Boxes are used for multiple applications, some of which are detailed below:
- Loose asphalt material from road planning operations or repair work.
- Gullies, drainage channel cleaning etc.
- Materials handling plant cleanup such as around conveyor belts in quarries/gravel works
- Loose concrete debris after Hydro demolition works
- Wood chips, shavings and sawdust
- Track ballast or broken up material
- Crushed stone or other material
Although multi-functional, Suction boxes are limited by their lower performance levels in areas of traditional underground engineering such as removal of materials from below ground excavations and for distance works
The standard model of suction boxes(SBO) consists of a collecting container with an integrated,self-cleaning filtration system (via an external air compressor) and a hydraulically operated Ventilator. Depending on the power level of the fan (22 – 80 kW), suction hose diameters vary from 125 – 200mm. Electrically driven options are also possible.
Simple adaptation to wheeled loaders (from 6t), mobile excavators, rail-road suction excavator, forklift or chassis such as unimog, ladog or trucks can be accommodated Standard suction boxes are powered hydraulically from suitable slave unit of hydraulic take offs supplied with return-flow-systems and overflow oil line (from 80 l/ min, 220 bars)
Find out the advantages of a MTS suction box
Not convinced yet?
Here are some of our clients