Buy the TWO-WAY, the versatile suction excavator
No-one likes standing on the platform waiting for delayed trains. The maintenance of tracks and points is therefore a high priority. It’s the only way to ensure high availability on the railway network. However, since large parts of the rail network are not very accessible, Mobile Tiefbau Saugsysteme GmbH has developed a suction excavator which can move on both the road and the rails. It is therefore ideal for track cleaning, as well as for special renovation work in the track area such as exposure of lines, sleepers, or points. The TWO-WAY suction excavator takes its name from this ability to adapt to different movement situations. Buying directly from the manufacturer MTS offers you a range of benefits alongside the innovative technology. These include special training, as well as many servicing and maintenance jobs, among other things.
TWO-WAY suction excavator: buy quality!
Meets the highest requirements
The suction excavator from MTS which specializes in working on the rails makes complicated renovation work simple and offers you a wide range of benefits. On the one hand, the work can be done in a shorter space of time so that the track is fit for traffic again more quickly. On the other hand, the use of construction vehicles and employees is spared since the suction excavator combines all of the work steps. The exposure of railway sleepers, points, and lines in the ballast area or the suctioning of foundation holes for pylons or signals, among other things, can thus be completed efficiently, quickly, and safely.
Thanks to its versatility of movement, the TWO-WAY is very efficient for cleaning work around the railway network. Ballast next to the track or even in tunnels can be effortlessly sucked up with the machines from MTS. Thus, neither leaves nor litter represent a potential danger or possible obstacle to rail traffic.
What’s more, shafts and channels, as well as bridges, can be cleaned and repaired without the need for strenuous or dangerous manual work. The TWO-WAY is also used when the track system is smoothed for maintenance, for example. The waste products from the works thus never become a problem for the operation of trains at all.
Your Contact Person
The high-performance suction excavator, which moves flexibly around the rail network, is used for this work, among other things:
- Sucking up ballast for the maintenance of tracks and points.
- Carrying out special renovation work in the track area.
- Exposing lines in the ballast area.
- Suctioning foundation holes for signals, pylons, etc.
- Precise exposure of points or railway sleepers.
- Reliable removal of litter and dust near stations and in tunnels.
- Removing leaves from the track system and points boxes – particularly in the autumn.
- Cleaning the drainage and discharge system in tunnels and bridges.
- Removing residues after smoothing of the rails.
- Sucking up sand between the rails and points – for example after a storm.
- Removing contaminated material after a hazardous or environmentally hazardous substance leak.